The pottery museum of Raeren (Töpfereimuseum Raeren) is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the national legislation on the implementation of the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies.
This accessibility statement applies to the website: https://www.toepfereimuseum.org
This website is not compliant with the national legislation on the implementation of the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector. The non-compliances are listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- Content from this website is currently unavailable in sign or plain language.
- The site navigation is not accessible: menu items are only partially accessible while using a keyboard. The sub-menu items are not accessible.
- Screenreader: the reading of the page is disordered.
- It is not possible to skip the reading of all navigation items.
- Many decorative elements, such as image galleries, which are included but have no direct contextual relation to the page content, are not ignored by screen readers.
- Not all images have alternative texts that describe the image.
- Not all control elements or forms are accessible.
- Font and objects color may not be accessible.
- Background images or images with external references may generate warnings: contrast values layers cannot always be identified. All colors used on the website have been checked according to WCAG2AA regulations.
- The integration of multi-level widgets and modules may result in a difference in the header structure.
- Existing video content and livestreams do not have subtitles. Spoken texts are not displayed.
- Control elements for dynamic content are labeled according to WCAG2AA, but do not have visual replication.
- Primary colors and shades of gray do not meet the contrast specificaitons set forth in WCAG2AA.
- Various modules or widgets cannot be used with a screen reader. The navigation between structural may not be possible.
- Content or documents provided by third parties are not necessarily made accessible.
- Content or documents for everyday office use (Word documents, PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) are not accessible.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on the 14th april 2021.
The following methodes were deemed appropriate to prepare the statement of this Agreement (see Article 3(1) of Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2018/1523):
The statement was last reviewed on the 14th april 2021.
Feedback and contact information
If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of this website, please contact:
If you have any questions or comments regarding the enforcement process of this website towards the the implementation of the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies, please contact:
Ombudsfrau der Deutschsprachigen Gemeinschaft Belgiens