Pottery Museum Raeren Association
The Pottery Museum Raeren is supported by the same-named non-profit organization (NPO). Everyone interested in the work of our association can become a member of the NPO to support the museum.
Members of our association are regularly informed about our work and get personally invited to special events. Furthermore, they have free admission to the museum for a full year and receive our publications for free or at reduced prices.
Are you interested?
Then sign up by phone or e-mail.
Membership costs 15,-€ per year.
Sponsors pay 30,-€ or more to the account 731-1172582-21
(IBAN: BE17 7311 1725 8221, BIC: KREDBEBB).
Representative of the municipality:
- Marcelle Vanstreels-Geurden (Kulturschöffin)
- Ralph Mennicken (museum director)
- Barbara Bong (deputy director, head of educational services)
- Alexandra Hahn (accountancy, administration, educational services)
- Sabine Mennicken-Lentz (visitor services)
- Claudine Lognard (building maintenance)
- Marcel Barth (librarian, depot, technician)